- monoBLOCK Design: Extremely compact, highly stable design on a footprint of < 19 m²
- 5-axis machining: Integrated NC swivel/rotary table for workpieces up to ø 1,250 x 1,000 mm and 2,000 kg (optional: tandem drive up to 2,600 kg)
- Top dynamics thanks to Direct Drive technology
- Latest scanner technology: Scan speeds up to 30 m/s
- State-of-the-art control: SIEMENS 840 D solutionline with LASERSOFT 3D software features
- Optional high-speed Z-Shifter increases travel speed in the Z direction from the current 1.5 m/s to 5 m/s
Geometrically defined surface structures can be produced with the LASERTEC Shape series with maximum process reliability and reproducibility. Fine contours and filigree cavities for the manufacture of injection molds, pressing dies, labels and other engravings in the very best quality and without any tool wear are also part and parcel of the machine’s capabilities. DMG MORI will be debuting the LASERTEC 125 Shape as the new highlight of the series at the Open House event in Pfronten.
The machine has been designed especially for the texturing of large molds and dies of up to ø 1,250 x 1,000 mm and workpiece weights of maximal 2,600 kg (with the optional tandem drive). The optional high-speed Z-Shifter increases travel speed in the Z direction from the current 1.5 m/s to 5 m/s, while the laser achieves a pulse frequency of up to 1,000 kHz. Texture quality has once again been optimized while retaining the high processing speed. This has resulted in up to 69 percent shorter processing times and, therefore, far lower costs per part.