High flexibility of manufacturing processes by combining welding and milling on one machine for additive manufacture and repair
- The laser deposition head is handled by a fully automatic shuttle without manual intervention
- 5 axis material deposition by coaxial nozzle for homogeneous powder distribution, independent of direction of laser deposition welding
- Full 5-axis milling capability based on the monoBLOCK machine
AM Assistant for the best process reliability and comprehensive traceability
- Integrated thermal imaging camera for observation of the whole working area, adapive process control and constant monitoring of the working distance
- Powder feed rate sensor as well as automatic powder calibration.
- AM Evaluator for visualisation of the relevant process data (e. g. meltpool size, powder mass flow) as a digital 3D-model as well as in the chronological sequence
Siemens NX: Complete Hybrid CAD / CAM – Module for additive and subtractive programming
- One software package for the complete process chain (design, additive process, substractive machining, finishing)
- Exclusive LASERTEC build-up strategies - fully integrated in the CAD / CAM software incl. 3D-simulation of machine movements for collision prevention
- Change between additive and machining programming strategies all within one programming environment.