- Slideway area ratio (compared with conventional machine): 50％ UP (X-axis) / 90％ UP (Z-axis)
- Large-diameter ball screws adopted
- The largest through-spindle hole diameter in its class: 145 mm (5.7 in.) / 185 mm (7.3 in.)
Improved milling power
- High-torque milling - maximum torque 100 N・m (73.8 ft・lbf) : 100 / 68 N・m (73.8 / 50.2 ft·lbf) <4 min / cont>
- BMT (Built-in Motor Turret) Technologie
- Thoroughly controlled thermal displacement: Coolant circulation inside the castings (750 type)
- Positioning accuracy (C-axis): 6.8 sec.